- Body Jewelry
Edgy, Everyday Looks
- Piercing Supplies
- Tattoo Supplies
- Medical Supplies
Sterile. Clean. Safe.
- Print & Design
- Clothing & Accessories
- Artwork & Art Supplies
- Books & DVDs
- Permanent Makeup
Make Beauty Last
- Adult toys
- View All
- New Arrivals
- Sales & Promotions
Recovery Aftercare Tattoo Salve .75oz - Price Per Tin
- 3 + for $3.25 each - save 7%
- 24 + for $2.67 each - save 23%
- 96 + for $2.54 each - save 27%
- 192 + for $2.50 each - save 28%
- 384 + for $2.46 each - save 30%
One .75oz. Tin of Tattoo Salve by Recovery Aftercare
Keep your tattoos vibrant and soothe your skin with Recovery Aftercare Tattoo Salve. Natural ingredients to condition and protect the skin were used to make this balm, along with a specially formulated synthetic beeswax for a completely vegan-friendly product; please look below for the benefits of the ingredients used. A key feature of Recovery Aftercare Tattoo Salve is that it is a dye-free, clear formula, so you can see exactly what you are putting onto your skin. Take comfort in knowing that this special ointment eliminates any mystery of unknown ingredients or flaws in the formula, making it compatible with all skin types, including sensitive skin. It can be used daily on healed tattoos to enrich color, and on new tattoos to protect the skin and facilitate a smooth healing process.
Please Note: This listing is for one .75oz tin. For Case Discounts, please check out for Qty 24 (1 case of 24 tins) or more.
- For use with new and healed tattoos
- Natural skin conditioning ingredients used to promote healthier, revitalized skin
- Patented dye-free formula
- Vegan-friendly, specially formulated synthetic beeswax
- Price per one .75oz. tin
Clean new tattoo and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of Recovery Tattoo Salve 3 to 4 times a day for 7 to 10 days. Use daily on healed tattoos to moisturize and enrich color.
- Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil): Natural emollient and skin conditioner
- Synthetic Beeswax: Formula stabilizer; manufactured in the USA and contains no animal products or animal byproduct; not tested on animals
- Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter): Natural emollient, skin conditioner and protectant
- Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia Oil): Natural fragrance
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil): Natural emollient and skin conditioner
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Natural antioxidant and skin conditioner
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinum Officinalis Leaf Extract): Natural antimicrobial skin conditioner
Material Safety Data Sheet:
Standard Body Jewelry Measurements
The following webchart is a quick reference guide for standard body jewelry measurements and how to measure basic body jewelry. Please print this webchart to help measure your body jewelry accurately.
Visit our PainfulPleasures Infocenter for additional body jewelry information. There, you will find detailed articles on standard body jewelry sizes, how to measure body jewelry, basic body jewelry, and more.
Standard Body Jewelry Threading
Ensure compatibility between standard (non-custom) PainfulPleasures body jewelry parts using the tables below. More information on threading, including custom thread patterns, can be found in our Threading Infocenter article.
Internally threaded jewelry has a threaded post on the top and/or end, which is then inserted into a threaded hole in the barbell shaft.
Internal Thread Patterns by Gauge
Internal Thread Pattern
0.8mm or 0.9mm
Externally threaded jewelry has a threaded post on the barbell shaft, which is then inserted into a threaded hole in the top and/or end.
External Thread Patterns by Gauge
14g, 12g, 10g
External Thread Pattern
Reviews / Questions