- Body Jewelry
Edgy, Everyday Looks
- Piercing Supplies
Quality Tools for
- Tattoo Supplies
for a Lasting Mark
- Medical Supplies
Sterile. Clean. Safe.
- Print & Design
- Clothing & Accessories
- Artwork & Art Supplies
- Books & DVDs
- Permanent Makeup
Make Beauty Last
- Adult toys
- View All
- New Arrivals
- Sales & Promotions
2g Stainless Steel Prince Albert Wand with Doorknocker - Custom Made
|Material||316LVM ASTM F-138 Implant Grade Stainless Steel|
2g PA Wand with Doorknocker - Custom Made
This well designed 2g Prince Albert Wand with Doorknocker suits all basic needs for a 2g Prince Albert piercing. There are a variety of gauges and lengths to choose from to create your unique Prince Albert Wand. You can choose the shaft gauge (A), shaft length (A), the distance from the piercing hole to the opening urethra (B), the downshaft length (C), downshaft captive diameter, the downshaft ball size, and the cap ball size. If you would like a size that is not indicated in the drop down menu, email us or give us a call at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-712-0145.
- Gauge (A) is the size of the main shaft: 6mm ~ 2g
- Length (A) is the length of the main shaft
- Length (B) is the length from the end of the main shaft (where the Cap Ball meets the wand) to the middle of the downshaft (C)
- Gauge (C) is the gauge of the downshaft: 6mm ~ 2g
- Length (C) is the length of the downshaft
- Downshaft Captive Gauge is the gauge of the captive off the downshaft: 6mm ~ 2g
- Downshaft Captive Diameter is the diameter of the captive off of the downshaft
- Cap Ball: is the ball on the end of the main shaft (Please Note: This should be 2mm or more over the size of the Main Shaft Gauge (A))
- Downshaft Ball: is the ball on the end of the downshaft (Please Note: This should be 2mm or more over the size of the Downshaft Gauge (C))
- Shaft & Downshaft Material: 316LVM ASTM F-138 Implant Grade Stainless Steel
- Ball Material: Choose Titanium or Stainless Steel Cap and Downshaft Balls
- Main Shaft Threading (A): Internal, see chart below
- Downshaft Threading (C): External, see chart below
|PA Wand Shaft Gauge||Internal Threading|
|6mm ~ 2g||8-32|
|PA Wand Downshaft Gauge||External Threading|
|6mm ~ 2g||8-32|
Custom Made - All Sales Final
This Prince Albert Wand is custom made in our Hanover, MD Facility. It takes from 1 to 2 weeks to make before being shipped out. Like all our Prince Albert Wands, all sales are final. Due to the nature of this product no returns or exchanges are allowed.
If you need anything customized on this please let us know, the options are endless, please call 410-712-0145 for a quote. We'll work with you to get you the size you are looking for.
Measuring Your Piercing
If you would like help measuring your Prince Albert Piercing, Painful Pleasures offers the service for a $30 fee in their Hanover, MD Studio, The Studio at Painful Pleasures, Monday through Friday, 9am to 3pm. Please call 410-712-0145, ext. 601, to schedule an appointment.
Standard Body Jewelry Measurements
The following webchart is a quick reference guide for standard body jewelry measurements and how to measure basic body jewelry. Please print this webchart to help measure your body jewelry accurately.
Webchart coming soon
Visit our PainfulPleasures Infocenter for additional body jewelry information. There, you will find detailed articles on standard body jewelry sizes, how to measure body jewelry, basic body jewelry, and more.
Standard Body Jewelry Threading
Ensure compatibility between standard (non-custom) PainfulPleasures body jewelry parts using the tables below. More information on threading, including custom thread patterns, can be found in our Threading Infocenter article.
Internally threaded jewelry has a threaded post on the top and/or end, which is then inserted into a threaded hole in the barbell shaft.
Internal Thread Patterns by Gauge
Internal Thread Pattern
0.8mm or 0.9mm
Externally threaded jewelry has a threaded post on the barbell shaft, which is then inserted into a threaded hole in the top and/or end.
External Thread Patterns by Gauge
14g, 12g, 10g
External Thread Pattern
Reviews / Questions